Ask your doctor
Prepare for your first visit by making a list of questions you’d like to ask during the appointment.1
These questions may include:
- What causes Atrial Fibrillation?
- What can I do to reduce my risks of having more episodes?
- How does AF affect my overall health?
- I’m worried having a stroke, what can I do to reduce my risk of stroke?
- What treatment options are there for AF?
- Will I need to take treatment for the rest of my life?
- What about surgery, is this an option for me and what type of surgery is it?
- Will I need to have regular health checks? How often?
1. EMEA First consultation leaflet
Disclaimer: The information featured here is not intended as medical advice, or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please talk to your doctor if you have any questions.
113953-190509 EMEA; 115115-190526 EMEA; 115114-190526 EMEA; 095103-180713 EMEA; 101640-181029 EMEA; 094573-180706 EMEA; 115113-190526 EMEA; 115110-190524 EMEA